Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Conservatives Should Leave Barack Obama Alone For Now

Tonight I was listening to the talk show host Michael Savage.

He had on a guest who offered up her opinion.

She was a conservative. She told Michael Savage that it would be far harder for Senator John McCain to defeat Senator Hillary Clinton in a one-on-one race for the President of the United States than it would to be to defeat a person like Barack Obama.

Here is why: Hillary Clinton has a machine in place that Barack Obama could only wish to have.
My contention is that President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton have signed blood oaths to Satan himself, but that's beside the point.

I don't have the time to write more about this matter. I am not sure anyone even looks at this blog.

Here is my thought for now. Here is how the election ought to go. We need to make sure that Senator John McCaine becomes the next president of the United States.

So, that being said. We need to blast Hillary Clinton out of the nomination spot for the president of the United States. After she is knocked out then we need to get after Barack Obama. We need to make sure that jerk doesn't make it into the White House.

So conservatives fire all your ammunition at Hilary Clinton first. Then concentrate on Barack Obama after he recieves the Democratic nomination for the President.

I am David Dane

1 comment:

A said...

I think I disagree. While Hillary has a well-organized force, Obama's is solid. His surge of donations allow him to hire experts on campaign org. Also, he does not carry the history Hillary does personal, or indirectly through Bill.

I think Obama, with the right running mate, might be unbeatable, especially among evangelicals who know McCain has said he thinks Christians are a "serious problem".