Sunday, March 16, 2008

Iraq Soldiers Wearing U.S. Military Rank And Uniforms

Hello unenlightened Americans...

I am an American too. I served in the Military for 16 years.

Yesterday I was watching an interview on television that absolutely shocked me.
When I have listened in the past to talk radio, I have heard from people like Laura Ingraham, Michael Medved, and the like that our efforts in Iraq are bringing about good results.

I have heard that the Iraq Military was getting it together and that democracy is finally working. I was convinced that this was true until yesterday when I saw on one of the cable channels Iraqi shoulders wearing the same rank and uniforms that the U.S. Military wears.

I could only reach one conclusion. These are Iraqis that were put into the U.S. Military.
This is what that means:
  1. They are in the U.S. Military Command Structure
  2. They are receiving their pay from the U.S. Government
  3. They will receive their U.S. Citizenship from the U.S. Government
  4. They will be entitled to all of the rights and benefits of the U.S. Military
  5. If they serve the proper time they will get a pension from the U.S. Government. This pension will be higher than any pension they can receive in their own military.
  6. They will be able to travel wear the U.S. Military travels.

This is not a good thing. In my opinion we are handing away the benefits that belong to American Citizens to a bunch of thugs.

I wish guys like Michael Savage from the savage nation would expound on this. Maybe Alex Jones could do some investigation into this. Maybe Matt Drudge could investigate this further.

I will expand my thoughts on this later.

I have to go. I think this sucks if it's true.

Bye for now...

And that is the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments: